We’ve been offering our members a place to connect, communicate, learn, and share success and challenges for more than four decades. We are arms’ length from government and we work for the interests of our members by recognizing their successes in care and bring a collective voice to some of the challenges they face.
- access to free education and training for your employees
- registered pension plans
- discounts on home and auto insurance as well as a variety of products and services through CCANS Partners
- professional development and networking at our annual conferences
- a seat at our AGM and voting privileges
- feature story of your organization on our Facebook page
Membership in CCANS is $365/year.
Contact our Membership Coordinator
For more information contact our Membership Coordinator at 902-446-3140 or email@example.com.
What Members are Saying
I’ve been a member of CCANS for many years. We appreciate the access to free education for our staff. Not a lot of people realize the education and support that is available to them as a member.
Their work to represent us at the Expert Panel on Long-term Care has been impressive. They listen and they’re working on our behalf to get the resources and support we need.
We appreciate that CCANS is independent of government and they take the time to recognize some of the successes and heart-warming stories that we see in our facilities every day.